Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

JIm Dine Charcoal Art

 W.A.L.T Draw a tool in the style of Jim Dine. 

Today In Tortara class we've been drawing in the style of Jim Dine shown on my picture I drew two paint brushes one on top of the other  with a shadow made from charcoal. 

One of my favourite ways of using charcoal is for an objects shadow I think it gives the piece of art more depth in steed of there being just an object sitting on the page. 

I think I could work on my shading with charcoal so that it doesn't look like a black blob thing on the paper. 

I really enjoyed using the charcoal to make my piece of art.

(Question FOR EVERYONE: What do you like to use charcoal for when your doing art?)

1 comment:

  1. Hi I like how you have described what you have been learning & how detailed your work is , has your class ever thought about adding colour to your guys art peice? if you would like to check out my blog here is a link https://gisintdejac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete