Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

MY WRITING PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!


W.A.L.T decide on our purpose for writing.
 My writing purpose it to entertain the audience. 

 1.Getting lost in the Dark forest. 

 2. Falling down a hole.

 3. Finding her way out.

 4. EVERYONE DIES.

 Lost 
(In the dark scary forest) 

 Dark shadows danced in the depths of the gloomy forest as Lilly wandered through the depths of the great shadowy land. Suddenly the stony path Lilly was following disappeared like the sun disappearing behind a cloud. Lilly couldn't seem to find the way back. The wistful wind sent chills running down her back,the wrath of the cold winter wind.But she wasn’t in her cozy room no she was in the middle of a dark cold scary forest.

 The forest was filled with dancing shadows that hollowed deep throaty growls throughout the whole blackness of the forest.

 “Don’t panic it's going to be ok” Lilly mumbled to herself as she crept along.
 All of a sudden the dull beam of light from Lilly’s torch flickered out of existence now she was surrounded in darkness like being trapped in a box in a six meter hole in the ground.

 The air around her became mysteriously thin, She felt that she could no longer breath. Panic shot through her as she struggled for air. As she Stumbled over a large tree root… Lilly fell down down down………. 

 PART TWO COMING SOON….

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hinewai! My Name is Jack & I go to Paihia School. I really liked your piece of writing about the dark scary forest & I love how you added dialogue to explain how Lily was feeling. It’s obvious that you’re a very good writer! I hope that you’ll write the rest of the story soon. It’s really annoying in my opinion that it ended on a cliff hanger because you get hooked by at least the first sentence so this makes me think, Why did it have to end on a cliffhanger. When do you think you will write the rest? Keep up the amazing work, Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiora Hinewai My name is Ataahua and I am a year 6 student attending Paihia School, I liked your Blog post about your Story Lost it was very creepy and interesting it had lots of punctuation, it was a entertainment story and awesome. I also have wrote the same kind of story like you for writing but it was much creepier.
    Keep up the good work. Where did you find some of the ideas for the story or is it true?
    If you want you could check out my Blog @ https://psataahuam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete